Wednesday, December 7

Creating event in VB.Net Code window

Basically, we create an event by double clicking the control or write it manually, this is what we always do. This post is one way to create an event is our controls.

STEPS:
Drop the control to the designer then rename the control (renaming control is a good practice when we do programming).
This example is using button control

 After we created and renamed the control go to the code window and select the control (btnEvent) from the class name

 

Then select the event or method in the Method name list. The list contains all of the posible event you can use in a control

That's it, type the codes and do the logic inside the block. I hope it helped you.


The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 

Psalm 18:2-3



Praise the LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment